The following steps are required to configure Microsoft Exchange Activesync on a Windows Phone:
1. Locate the Settings options from within your application menu.
2. Select Email + Accounts.
3. Select Add an Account.
4. Select the option for Advanced Setup.
5. Enter your full email address and password for your account, then press the sign in button.
6. Select Exchange ActiveSync.
7. Ensure your email address remains correct. Leave the Domain field blank and enter the following address for Server
8. Then, select the sign in button. Once connected, you will see a new icon within your settings menu with the name of your new email account.